- Don't read.
- Never practice.
- Don't ask questions.
- Don't communicate with anyone.
- Always expect someone to do everything for you.
- Don't brand yourself or market that brand.
- They are told they have a great voice. They should get into voiceover.
- They bought a used computer and microphone and earphones from a pawn shop.
- They learned about Audacity, a free digital audio workstation online, they get it.
- They now only have to wait for the auditions to come rolling in...just ahead of the money.
People, their goals and yours can still be met. All that needs to be done is to rethink the path and set those goals. Here is the tough part that stops most people. Work to make those goals reality.
Where do you start? Reverse the list above.
- Ask questions.
- Communicate with people in voiceover.
- Don't expect someone to do everything for you.
- Brand yourself and market that brand
New Post coming in a couple of days. Please leave a comment.
If you would like to know when a new post is added fill in the form in the sidebar. I don't like spam so I will not spam you.
If you have any questions use the same form.
Keep all comments and questions clean and respectful and respectable.
Don't forget to share this blog with you friends interested in voiceover.
Until next post. Read out loud. Get used to it.